CROSSROADS INN Countryside Hotel
Enjoy 15% discount at Crossroads Inn in Tinos!
Visit https://www.crossroadsinn.gr for more information.
Since 2009, they have been steadily developing their Crossroads Inn countryside boutique hotel concept.
How did they come up with the name Crossroads? First of all, they wanted their boutique hotel’s name to express the bond between and among the villagers in the small community of Tripotamos, Tinos Island. They also wanted it to reflect the fact that everything at Tripotamos is actually a crossroad from the labyrinthine, vaulted alleyways crisscrossing and the maze of white-washed houses that meet and part to the village’s three rivers which, silently running underneath the village’s tissue, converge.
Their way of thinking relied heavily on the fact that they had to act on three fronts: to think about and respect the village, its inhabitants, and the visitors who wish to share and experience life in the traditional Cycladic village of Tripotamos, Tinos Island. As a result, countryside boutique hotel Crossroads Inn developed along the lines of sensitivity, and adapting its philosophy to suit the land’s aesthetics, to maintain that land’s traditions and customs, to help reinforce the human resources found locally, to protect the environment, and to ensure that their guests at the hotel were well taken care of.
- All buildings constructed and built with respect to the surrounding environment and create as well as beautify small neighborhoods within the village.
- The flat solar panels, they’ve outfitted your accommodation quarters with provide hot water at major energy savings.
- The ceiling fans they decided to use instead of air conditioning in your living and sleeping quarters provide the cooling you need. In their task, the ceiling fans are assisted by the small northern openings which help in airing the accommodations naturally.
- The under floor heating system, we’ve installed in your accommodation, ensures conditions of comfortable warmth during the wintertime while it discreetly serves in preserving the architectural aesthetics of our traditional countryside hotel.
- The mattresses, pillows, linen, towels, beach towels and bathrobes you will find at your quarters have all been purchased from the COCO-MAT Company, as a tribute to that company’s quality, social profile, and eco-friendliness.
- At the hotel, they take care of our linens using the very same laundry products we use at our own homes. We make sure that they look and smell as fresh as those we remember from our childhood by taking care of them the old-fashioned way: they hang them out in the clean air to dry and then iron them one by one.
- Shampoo, conditioner, foam bath and body butter, the toiletries provided, during your accommodation, are all made by their pharmacist Erotokritos Kalogeropoulos, who uses only all-natural ingredients in his magic "concoctions" such as honey, herbs, and flowers that only Greek Mother Nature knows how to make.
- Soaps are handmade by Georgia Zilou, 100% organic, all natural, uniquely created and scented only with essential oils, with no preservatives and synthetic perfumes added; always, carefully selected for you.
- 15% discount at your stay
Discount cannot be combined cumulatively to any other offer.
No points are credited at your account.